All Good Things Come To An End

It's late and I should be getting to bed, but I'm too excited just yet. I had to blog that I just finished my novel! Once I got back in the groove the other day, the rest flowed out and I realized I was closer to the end then I thought. So, even through my exhaust tonight, knowing I only had the epilogue left, I had to finish.

Now, one more final read-through and edit to make sure it all fits, and I'll be done!

Next, the grueling process of querying. Gulp. Not so fun...

Comments

Unknown said…
Jennie, hopefully this will go thru
my 3rd try. CONGRATS on finishing your novel. I am so glad that you have included us in your blog.
Grandmaw Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

“I’m sorry. Headaches aren't fun, are they?”

Back In The Game

INTRODUCING: Blurb For Book 2!